Friday, October 14, 2022

Poem: A Human Toy

Who am I when I close my eyes?
Who am I without my sight?
Am I a dreamer, am I a fool?
Am I the dream, or just a joke?

Every night I see my face,
I look for stars, I find a maze.
If I'm breathing, I am fine,
Answers elude me, and I'm alright.

A speck of dust in this play of life,
A single flame in a perfect rite.
I am nothing, I am a void,
I'm a jester, a human toy.

Use me, abuse me,
I'm nothing but a cutie.
Break me, take me,
Target of your hatred.

I'm a demon, all of hell,
I'm an angel, heaven itself.
I can shapeshift, I can hide,
I can heal, but also blast.

I am both and I am none,
I'm the origin, I'm the source,
I'm the graveyard, I'm my bones,
I'm all eyes, I'm made of rock.

And as my senses all decay,
As my body lies to rest,
Fire guides me, fire sees.
Fire knows what I must be.


PS: This will be the last poem I share in the blog. No particular reason, or maybe many, but for now, there will be no more.

Kinky regards, K!

Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter!
Remember this blog lusts after your comments and shares to grow healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment