Friday, July 8, 2022

Poem: The Boy in Black

So many noises,
So many voices,
They cloud my mind,
Steal my eyes.

They shut me up,
Water me down.
Build me up,
Then let me fall.

Send me some air so I can breathe,
Come the Reaper, so I can sleep.
I’m sorry I’m flawed, sorry I’m weak,
Just give me a pill, so I can dream.

I’m tired, I’m tired, I’m tired.
Exhausted.
I’m tired, I’m lonely, cut open,
I’m broken.

Tired of the noise of my own voice,
Becoming a hundred, make me a toy.
I’m tired of living as if I was half-dead,
Give me some air, or end me again.

Life is a circle, I’ll be here tomorrow,
Just give me some rest, save me the sorrow.


Kinky regards, K!

Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter!
Remember this blog lusts after your comments and shares to grow healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment