Saturday, October 22, 2022

5 Divination Kickstarters I Like

Today's entry is a little different than usual. This is not a review or a comment or an article, but me being a total fanboy. I discovered the magic of Kickstarter a few months ago, and I've been looking at many things, finding projects, amazed at how creative and talented some people can be. While I can't support them all in a financial manner, I do want to do it in another way.

Here's a list of five witchcraft-related projects that I really like, some of which I can't support at the time, some of which I won't have the chance at all. To avoid any misunderstanding, I'm just listing them depending on how soon they'll end, so you might want to take the chance now if you want to for the first two or three!

Dare you consult our AI-engineered Lovecraftian oracle? A dark-hearted, tongue-in-throat prophesier & card game for misfortune tellers.

Brass divining tool that harnesses the power of light to access your subconscious.

Shibari influenced dark fantasy tarot deck and art book. Angels, demons and magi battle to be bound to fate. Enter.... The Bound Tarot.

Divination for book lovers. Foretell the future without tarot; just randomly open this book to receive your message!

Get to know yourself with this dark-themed Shadow Tarot Deck of opposites and accompanying Journal. Embrace your shadow self!

Kinky regards, K!

Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter!
Remember this blog lusts after your comments and shares to grow healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment