Friday, July 29, 2022

Poem: Star of Glass

When did it go south?
What did I do wrong?
When did I become a bother
If I did my best to be a lover?

It started so natural, it started so bright,
You made laugh and feel so light.
A dream come true, perfect start,
And here I am, a falling star.

You asked for time, and I got silence.
You asked for patience, the fall started.
Asked me to stay; come deep breath.
Had faith, had trust, had pixie dust,
You closed the door and then got lost.

I wish I knew, wish it made sense,
I made it all, hoped for the best.

I said "I'm lonely", you said you'd stay.
You promised dates, then blocked my face.

Twinkly, twinkle little star,
How I wish you wouldn't fall.
Up above the world so high.
Made of glass, you fall so bright.


Kinky regards, K!

Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter!
Remember this blog lusts after your comments and shares to grow healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment