Friday, July 22, 2022

Poem: The Boy in Grey

I'm so tired of being sleepy,
So tired of being ignored,
I'm so tired of being dead alive
I'm so tired of being tired.

I'm these bones and I'm this meat,
I'm the flesh, the blood, the breath,
Yet I feel empty, void, stuck in the mist,
Trapped between "free" and "flee".

Moon rises, and so the screams.
They come at night when I can't fight.
Moon rises, and so the dreams,
They come at night so I can't sleep.

Screech, shout, cry, my mind shatters.
I lay in pieces as I try to sleep.
I lay in peace as I try to flee.
I lie within. I lay in piss.

Close your eyes, little boy,
Lie in bed, little toy,
Forget today, tomorrow as well,
Dreams in grey, the boy in grey.


Kinky regards, K!

Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter!
Remember this blog lusts after your comments and shares to grow healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment