Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Sexdays: Practicing with Bisexual Fire

Do you know that moment when you, unconsciously, recover something you did in the past and do it just the same? I started going to the gym again, and when I was looking for a boost to keep going I did the same thing I did the first time I tried working with bisexual fire. A few nights ago I did something different, and it worked as well. Today I want to share those experiences with you.
Image by Annette Meyer from Pixabay
While running on the treadmill, running out of breath, I used some of the air I still had in my lungs as I visualized a ring made of pink fire around. The next time, I did two, and three the one next to it. Basically, I surrounded myself in a scorching, fabulous pink sphere.

Of course I was sweating because of the exercise, but after that I felt both much warmer and more energized, so I kept doing it until I couldn't take it anymore. After doing it several times, I know it works for me, and will keep honeying that practice. For me, this is related to the Fighting power of bisexual witchery, a way of using erasure and misunderstanding to feed our will. And also an excuse to convince myself to go exercise.

The three rings looked just like this,

Something I found quite curious was that out of nowhere I could picture myself with antlers on fire and claws, and then a peacock tail, the whole thing, open on my back. I didn't intend to shape-shift of try anything like it, and it wasn't until writing this article that I remembered it. Working with spiritual animals*, I connect with nobility (not as in royalty) and peacock with beauty.

Also, one night, while listening to some music, I was feeling low, emotional, sad, and wanted a way for my feelings to escape. Without thinking, I visualized a small flame in my heart and moved my hands as if to take it and then spread it all over my chest, feeling better right away. You can say even breathing felt better. I was still sad, but calmer and more relaxed.

I'm wondering if I could also use it for divination, give it a try with spellcasting, although I've neglected that second one and, honestly, was never a fan of doing them in a regular basis. I don't have a deck related to sexuality, but I will let you know how it goes, and if you decide to try it in any way, let me know as well! 

Kinky regards, K!

* Someone tell me if that's the right way to call them if I'm not Native American; I know totem is a big no for me, but that's all I know.

Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter!
Remember this blog lusts after your comments and shares to grow healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment