Monday, January 8, 2024

Plans for 2024

Happy new year, kuties! I wanted to stay away from the internet for a bit to recharge and enjoy the outside world, breath more air, focus on me, those I love, to start the year with a fresher head and calmer mind. Last year was CRAZY, but just because of that I learned a lot and was able to put my priorities in order.
Truth is that I've been a blogger for a long time, so I want to start devoting time to my own writing projects. I did okay last year, so I want to take this one as a chance for improvement, refocusing, and planning what to do with my current projects. I know priority should be synonym of one, but then... You know me. I like to take it to the top and readjust as I go.

Amethyst Witchcraft: When I did that top9 post on Instagram, I realized that the most popular posts where those I enjoyed the most, the ones about bisexuality and bi witchcraft. I want to dedicate much more time to it, more effort, and not my all, but a lot of it. Let's say, a third of my all. I still remember the good results I got the first times I tried the new techniques and visualizations I developed, so it's only fair to go back and take it to the next level (whichever that could be).

Grimmcraft: I admit it hurt me a bit that Grimmcraft didn't get attention, but I also recognize I didn't do my best with this section. The second third goes to this section that I'm still enthusiast about. The more retellings I see, the more I learn about fairytales, the more interested I'm in in their symbolism, their messages, and how they can inspire Witchcraft.

Poetry book: The last but not least important third naturally goes to my own writing. I will say I took the easy way out with this one because I took all the poems I already have to develop a concept, an Idea I've been thinking about for a while and that I'm excited to work in. While there's no specific plan, no fixed set of steps to get it done, I want to finish my first book this year.

As I said before, thank you so much for the support, the love, the kind words, and the trust during last year to all of you. Heaven knows I needed it, that it helped me keep going. I want to be a better me, as everyone says, with the difference that I want to go back to what made me me: my love for all things bisexual, fairy tales, poetry, Gothic literature, and folklore.

Here's to a better, surprising 2024!

Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter!
Remember this blog lusts after your comments and shares to grow healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment