Monday, November 7, 2022

On Writing, Again


I've been horribly sick all these days, hardly able to do a few things besides resting. However, I managed to find enough strength to finish two writing projects. These were special for me because they represent something different, something I've wanted to try, and I'm happy to say that I love the results.
"I'm accepting applications for writing besties!" Pixabay.
Neither of them is part of the work I want to do as Kyler, although they are kind of related. However, they gave me the confidence to start working on those first stories, try something different, and see what I can come up with as K.

Not long ago I was speaking with a friend and he gave me some suggestions on how to develop those worlds, those stories, and feel more confident about them. While I couldn't do it before, I have a few ideas I want to explore, and feel this is the right time to start doing it. I might not be the fastest of writers, even less considering that I have many responsibilities, but the point of writing, at least for me, is to enjoy it. Turning it into a profit is the dream, but if I don't enjoy it then I'd rather stop doing it altogether.

A few days ago I got the chance to attend a writing club and get a writing mentoring. It gave me a good idea of what I'm doing right and what I need to do better. Being independent has been a difficult journey because you can only go so far on your own. I don't have beta readers, never got creative writing classes, or had someone who had the same interests as I do, so I'm accepting applications for writing besties!

All in all, I feel much better, almost 100% recovered, and kicking. I'll be sharing some updates in my Twitter, so if you don't, follow me there if you're curious about how the writing's going. Lots of love, kuties!

Kinky regards, K!

Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter!
Remember this blog lusts after your comments and shares to grow healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment