Monday, January 9, 2023

2023

HAPPY NEW YEAR, KUTIES!

(I'm technically still on break as I write but whatever)

I hope all of you had a wonderful time with friends, family, loved ones, or whoever/whatever you spent it with, even if it was yourselves. These are days to remember, relax, restart, and enjoy your free time. I hope it was your case, that 2023 is ten times better, and all your dreams come true.
Image by Florian Kurz from Pixabay.
2022 was bittersweet AF, but it gave me a better perspective of many things, made me see them under a different, more realistic light, and I believe this will help me grow up in many aspects. It's easy to dream and say "I'll do this and that and YAY!" But actually being able to work on something is something entirely different.

Long-term planning has been my Achilles' heel for a while. It's something I need to work in, so instead of doing the typical list of goals, I just want to focus on my writings more than on reviewing. I recently started working on a novel, got some help to get started, mentoring, support, and encouragement. I also started therapy not too long ago, which is helping as well.

These months I've realized many things about myself, noticed patterns and repressed trauma from my childhood and even adolescence, and I'm happy to say that at least I got names for what I've experienced, I understand why I think and feel in a certain way. It's not that I'm proud to say I have extreme anxiety, moderate depression, and also trauma. It's that at least I got someone to confirm what I've suspected and was sure about. I found a safe place to speak about many thing. 

There's still a lot to unpack, some hard decisions to work with, but I know I'm finally in my path for healing. I'm glad of the people I've met, all those faces that stopped being just users on the net to become friends, some very special, and one I hope I never lose. 2023 can be whatever TF it wants, but I'll do my best and see what happens.

Kinky regards, K!

Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter!
Remember this blog lusts after your comments and shares to grow healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment