Friday, September 23, 2022

I'm on Patreon!

Rise and shine, kuties!

This is gonna be a short entry to tell you something important: I've been thinking about taking this step for a long time but, in short, I just said "Why TF no?" So I'm now in Patreon!

I'll keep the blog for reviews, interviews, more personal stuff, but from now on all the material I'll write on bisexuality and the Brothers Grimm's fairy tales as bases for witchcraft, along with my tarot + bibliomancy readings, are gonna be in Patreon.

I've spend many days making sure I'll have enough ideas and a structure to work with. One of my friends is also helping me with a very special tier: Exclusive digital art! We've been brainstorming ideas about what to do, and the first design is becoming amazing!

If you like that kind of content, you're curious, want to know more about it, and support this dream of being a full-time writer, I hope you subscribe and share it with others! I haven't seen much content like this, but I will always welcome resources, opinions, references, and any helpful, polite feedback!

Last night, during the Fall Equinox and during the Bi-sibility week, I submitted it for review, and it got approved in minutes! It may sound nonsense to you, but I want to look at that as a positive sign. I'll hope for the best and, like always, thank you so much for the love!

Kinky regards, K!

Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter!
Remember this blog lusts after your comments and shares to grow healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment