Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Sigil Presentation: Mead Moon Sigil


Hello everyone! K back in here. Missed me? (Say no and I'll hex your dick, don't try me!) These are wicked days, but hey, no rest for the wicked, right? I'll keep this short and wil prepare a better entry for the next time, I promise.

Today I'm sharing with you my Mead Moon / July's full moon sigil. For this one I focused on happiness, strenght, purpose and joy, and I want to say that I'm actually proud of this one. I really like how it looks, along with the fact that there are many meanings depending on how you look at it.

How to use this sigil?

  1. Draw it on the front door to bless your house.
  2. Draw it in your tools or gifts to purify and bless them.
  3. Trace it on your skin to bring happiness, strenght, purpose and joy into your life and get yourself cleaned of negative vibes.
  4. Exhale all the air in your lungs, visualize the sigil in your mind, inhale deeply and blow hard to have a breath that cleans everything in its path.
  5. Any other use you can imagine!

Kinky regards, K!


Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment