Monday, January 4, 2021

2020: A retrospective

Happy new year, you sexy pac of naughies! I'm so happy we managed to survive such a crazy year as 2020. There was no way we could have expected this level of madness, but I think we're getting better, and all this situation will come to an end sooner than we expect (it better be!) Now that I look back in time, I'm amazed at what I maaged to do during such an unstable time in the world. Many of my     resolutions took unexpected turns, but for the better!
Image by RJA1988 from Pixabay.
I didn't become as good as I expected with necromancy, although I feel more confident and learned a lot about the dying and the dead. I have a better understanding, a better idea of what to expect when working with them, and have a stornger connection with my ancestors, both my beloved dead and powerful dead and mighty dead.

I learned basically nothing new from Apollo, Cernunnos, and Horus, although Aradia is a different story because of Craig Spencers' book, learned more about the Morrigan, and started working with the Alder King. I think i balanced the scales, right? This year, I truly want to learn about those three Gods I left behind, get to know them more and work with them closer.

As for divination, I actually feel much better about my interpretations, my readings and how I recieve the messages. It doesn't matter if it's with cards, runes, pendulums, dreams, or anything else. I'm starting to feel much better, to understand the messages faster and easier, and I know I'm on the right track once and for all.

Finally, but ot less importantly, regarding men as a spiritual topic and the sacred masculine, there were a few topics I'm grateful I could expore further, such as the masculine elements, started practicing with the bisexual fire, the reclaiming of Prince Charming, the importance of science, and so on. I may not have gone as far as I expected, but 2020 took me to topics I never thought about, like the magic in semen.

I need to think a bit more about what I hope to accomplish this 2021, but I'm actually very happy with my progress in 2020. What about you? Did you see any significant change(s) in your life besides of the the pandemic? Let me know if the comments!

Kinky regards, K!

Connect with me on Instagram and Twitter!
Remember this blog lusts after your comments and shares to grow healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment